Sunday, February 28, 2010

UNK Alert

The UNK alert system contacted me last night with an announcement that five males had escaped from the rehabilitation center in Kearney. I heard they were close to Foster Field last night but I haven't heard if they were caught yet. Hopefuly they have. I remember my freshman year, in Mantor Hall we had a girl came up to our hall and was asking where some guy was. You could tell that she had something wrong with her and she was really confused about where she was and was concerned about her friend and where he was. We had no idea who or what she was talking about. We took her down stairs to the front desk and there were two police officers down there. She had got away from there and they had been looking for her for like two hours. It was a pretty crazy deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment