Friday, February 12, 2010

18 Credits!!! What a week!!!

This semester is supposed to be my last semester at UNK. Hopefully it is. But after this week I sometimes think I should have planned on going one more semester to not make it be such a load for this spring semester. The credit count is at 18 for this semester and it's starting to get to me. Let me just give you a run down of how this week has been.
Monday- Business Communications- One page product memo due
-Communications Law-Start preparing for test that is next week.

Tuesday-Mass Media Research-Quiz over readings
Blogging/Commentary- Three Blog Posts due, start writing state issue editorial

Wednesday-BUSY!!!!!!

Thursday-Wrote editorial
Took a Human Resources Test for my on-line Human Resource Class
Wrote a four page research paper for that class too
Discussion Board assignment for Sales Management class
Quiz for that class too

And now its the end of the week. Everything seems to be dieing down a little bit. I have taken 18 credits before and yes it has been stressful but I've gotten through it. I only have a couple of more months to go before I hit the real world. I don't wanna anything to hold me back so all assignments must be completed. Everything should go to plan for this May when it will be official that I am a college grad.

2 comments:

  1. I search and recently came across your blog and have been reading along. It was wonderful blog. I will give free hit of your site with your article.

    If you have interested mean please post on your Best article in my website - www.bestarticlezone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! I'm never gonna graduate.

    ReplyDelete